Opus Mitchell Enhanced Interview Screening
.... make an informed decision.
As we all know, taking on the right people within an organisation is of paramount importance when planning your businesses future success. But how effective is your recruitment process?
Getting it wrong can be a very expensive for both everybody concerned and the business. However there is help at hand. Psychometric Testing as part of the recruitment process provides an additional tool to help justify making the right decisions.
Using advanced bespoke, Psychometric testing techniques; we can develop a set of tests specific to individual role requirements. This will give you a clear understanding of the characteristics needed for a particular role and provide a technical scale to qualify an applicant’s compatibility.
It is, however, essential that this type of testing be conducted in a controlled environment in order to produce true and measurable results and not deceptive or inaccurate ones.
At Opus we follow a strict process that ensures the results we provide are both accurate and measurable: :
- Firstly we obtain a full and detailed job description for the role
- We can then profile 2-5 of your successful team members doing the same role
(On completion of this section we now have a profile for that role that can be used again and again)
- The next stage is to design a test that will identify the skills and personal attributes needed in order to be successful in that role
- We will test all applicants with the test produced
- Finally we will provide a detailed report for each candidate of our findings and talk through this with you if necessary
We can arrange for Psychometric testing at any stage of your interview process however we suggest that the ideal place be after a first interview. This would enable you to make a decision to proceed on not only the test results but on your own personal perception of a candidate.
The test usually last 10-15 minutes and can be completed on line so intrusion is kept to a minimum.
We can prepare in advance and provide a profile for your current roles so that we are ready to act when the need arises.
We are happy to test any candidate you may have regardless of whether their details originated from Opus Mitchell.
Once you place an order with us we can have results back to you within 48 hours (depending on the availability of all participants)
You can use the test to generate a profile for any role within your organisation, HR, Sales, Finance, Admin etc.
- 1 standard profile test £180 (this is a standard Psychometric profile)
- 1 Bespoke Profile test £300 (using the profile of members of your team)
- 5 Standard Profile tests £810
- 5 Bespoke Profile tests £1350
- 10 Standard Profile tests £1530
- 10 Bespoke Profile tests £2550
If you would like to discuss your specific requirements in more detail please call Bev Round on 0207 9292795 or mailto: